When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Debra Haynes-Green was outstanding in serving my housing needs for the past several years. Debra is very professional and knowledgeable about all real estate rules/requirements. She was super dedicated in providing me the utmost of excellence in satisfying my needs.
Debra listed my home and sold it within a few days. She also helped me find another home to move in to with such ease. I felt super comfortable with Debra because she truly went out of her way to help me in this process.
The people that purchased my home had to sell their home first so the process of getting me into a new home was challenging, but never once did Debra get discouraged. She was a cheerleader to all parties involved and made the process go smoothly. Debra is a remarkable lady.
I would recommend Debra to all of San Diego County and the entire United States. She was a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to ask her to assist me in the future with home selling and buying.
Jenifer Vidra, Production Planning Manager
- Debra Green Broker Associate reviewed
- Helped me buy a home
We want to thank you for your dedication in finding us our new house. We are enjoying it
immensely! When we meet anyone looking to buy or sell, we will certainly give them your
name and our highest endorsement.
Although the entire experience of working with you was pleasurable, there were two things that
struck us most as you helped us on our house hunting advenfure:
Your Patience: We certainly took a long time looking, over a year and a half. I don't know
how many houses we looked at but it was plenty, ffid they were spread out all over northern San
Diego County and southern Riverside County. Yet you were always cheerful and efficient in
finding some new ones to look at, and checking to see when houses came on the market. Then
you spent all those days with us, driving all over, researching, getting questions answered from
the sellers' agents, etc. Throughout all that you stayed with us and were always ready to
cheerfully take us out again and show us some new ones.
Your Professional Knowledge and Network: You always knew the details. When we were
considering a fixer-upper, you knew how to explain both a conventional purchase & renovate
loan and a FHA 203 (k). When we finally decided to buy a foreclosed property you knew how to
deal with the selling bank and our mortgage lender, ffid how to get us to apply for the state tax
credit for a new home purchase. We admired your calm as our mortgage lender threw all those
detailed requirements for this inspection and that repair at us, and was impressed by the network
of connections that let you find licensed people to do the job on short notice.
We very much appreciate your putting us into our special new home.
Lynn and Song Turk
To find out more about selling your home, click here